Whether you're a storyteller, technologist or entrepreneur you will find collaborators, events, classes and resources to develop your ideas and projects at the Made in NY Media Center by IFP. We offer four levels of membership on a monthly or annual basis.
With the opening of the Made in NY Media Center, we will be seeking new members and affiliates for our co-working space and incubator program. We offer four levels of membership on a monthly or annual basis each including a range of benefits.
- Approved members will be offered daytime access to desk space within the Media Center's community workspace on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Invitation to private monthly networking events at the Media Center, including invite-only mixers with leaders in the creative community
- 25% off select Media Center workshops, seminars, conferences and classes
- Access to leading media and industry professionals
- Access to exclusive online programs, WIFI, and other center amenities
For those creatives and entrepreneurs with a dedicated project or company, the incubator provides full-time deskspace to foster your growth. Support also includes mentorship, access to industry networks, teaching opportunities and access to conference rooms, screening room and venue rentals.
- Approved members will be offered guaranteed personal desk space within the Media Center incubator space
- Access to services, mentorship, and experts-in-residence, plus invitations to monthly networking events and invite-only mixers with leaders of the NYC creative community
- Access to conference rooms and production suites
- 25% off Media Center workshops, seminars, conferences and classes
- Priority daytime rental of conference rooms, classes, theatres and spaces in the Center and 25% off evening facility rentals
- Twice-annual daytime use of the Media Center classrooms for private or public presentations (as available, per company/project)
- Key company and individual exposure in the space/online, and to targeted companies, investors and financiers
- Opportunity to teach a class or series of workshops at the Made in NY Media Center with a built-in revenue share. [Note: all classes must be submitted to
- Select Media Center classes
For Media Professionals interested in participating in the creative community at the Media Center. Opportunities for reaching to our creative community & VIP access to events. Opportunities for mentoring and teaching.
- All Incubator level amenities
- VIP Access to monthly networking events at the Media Center, including invite-only mixers with leaders of the NYC creative and tech communities
- Priority access/private meetings with select Media Center companies, projects and individuals
- VIP networking, mentoring and teaching opportunities Free registration to two Media Center classes per quarter
- All Media Pro level amenities
- Option for a dedicated Media Center workspace to track talent and projects in the space
- Access to the Media Center for corporate retreats, receptions and presentations
- Ability to Host tastemaker screenings/presentations in the space
- Exclusive access to screening room, gallery, cafe and education space
- Priority access to the Media Center's network of talent, companies and resources
We serve the NYC tech and creative communities by providing creators with the facilities, network, classes & workshops and access to industry resources that will fuel any story, project, company or platform.
Media Arts Gallery
Each month, the media arts gallery will showcase an eclectic and provocative selection of video art, interactive big data pieces and /or fine art pieces by established and emerging artists.
With a private screening equipped with 78 seats, 7.1 surround sound, Blu-Ray, DCP, DCI compliant, the screening room is the gem of the Media Center. Host a screening, book a talk or panel, or schedule a screening series!
The Media Center champions the future of storytelling through a unique focus on cross-platform, cross discipline educational focus. IFP will lead courses on creativity and craft, cross-media strategy, and career sustainability. For coursework related to technology, entrepreneurship and design, IFP has partnered with General Assembly, New York’s leading global education company.
The Made in NY Media Center Café, with a view of the Manhattan bridge, offers an eclectic mix of light fare to fuel the Media Center and Dumbo residents. Inspired by cross-cultural influences, offerings will include salads, specialty entrées, sandwiches, and a selection of fresh pastries and desserts, wine, beer, soft drinks, and coffee.
Community Co-Working Space
For those looking for a quiet place to work, with the added benefit of like minded creative around you, special events, discounts on classes and more.
For those with a full-time project or company, the incubator program provides dedicated desk space, membership and access to the expansive Media Center network.