We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with Vimeo for the second Share the Screen Fellowship, a unique opportunity that will award one female-identifying content creator with 6-months of membership and workspace to develop their project. This scholarship is part of Vimeo’s ongoing efforts to help close the gender gap that prevails in the entertainment industry, fostering equality by supporting women-led video and film projects. Projects can include anything from a film to a narrative series, and can still be in its very early stages, or nearing completion. Last year’s incredible applicants that entered are proof that there are many talented women in film creating inspiring work around the world.
What are the benefits included in this year’s fellowship?
- Dedicated workspace and office amenities including conference rooms, library, kitchen and editing suite
- Access to exclusive office hours with leading media and industry Experts-in-Residence
- Invitation to private networking and industry events
- Discounted Media Center workshops, seminars, conferences, and classes
The fellow will be notified on May 26th, 2017 by the Made in NY Media Center and Vimeo staff and will be awarded based on the overall strength of the applicant’s project and the project’s core principles.
- Application Deadline: April 28th
- Fellow Announced: May 26th
- Fellowship Starts: June 1st
Read more about the format, eligibility requirements and how to apply below
Email our Community Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Vimeo’s Share the Screen initiative.