Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Made in NY Media Center by IFP
@nymediacenter // #StoryTech
THIS EVENT IS INVITE ONLY.
Presentations are the culmination of a three- month long training program at the Media Center with a team of Advisors, representing top VCs, brand agencies, and entrepreneurs.
This upcoming Demo Day will feature 6 companies; 4 Media Center teams and 2 teams who were selected from outside the Media Center community. Full details on pitching teams will be made available closer to the event but this edition pitching teams include:
• A mobile app empowering consumers to create geo- triggered audio content
• A Movie Arts Program focused on tweens
• An online platform to discover truly talented, unsigned musicians
• A mobile app transforming the way people connect & collaborate in-person
• A subscription service that couples immersive augmented reality and real world games, for young children
• An online data platform, providing filmmakers with highly sophisticated analytic tools to support and inform key financial decision making
For this May edition, our Advisor team is as follows:
Art of Pitch Experts
Doug D’Arrigo, VP, Creative Director, MRM McCann
Shannon Washington, Digital Creative Director, Grey
David Landa, Partner, Free Association
Alex Bisker, Director of Digital Studio, 87AM
Jeff Soto, Founder and Executive Director, Tendigi
Eliza Licht, Vice President, Community Engagement and Education, POV
Noah Harlan, Founder, Two Bulls
Barin Nahvi Rovzar, Executive Director of R&D and Strategy, Hearst Corporation
Following the Demo Day Pitch Panel, there will be a Demo Day Marketplace trade show reception, where all Media Center Incubator members and Artists in Residence will showcase their companies.
For more information, please contact: Sabrina Dridje, Media Center Director of Community Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org.