Wednesday, October 29th, 2014
Made in NY Media Center by IFP
@nymediacenter // #StoryTech
THIS EVENT IS INVITE ONLY.
Presentations are the culmination of a three- month long training program at the Media Center with a team of Advisors, representing top VCs, brand agencies, and entrepreneurs.
The upcoming Demo Day will feature 5 companies including a mobile-first social video platform, a single-subject news site, a media literacy training program for young women, a cross-platform engine to create interactive digital comics and a visual search engine and platform for premium digital content.
For this October edition, our Advisor team is as follows:
• Anthony Onesto, Vice President, Human Resources, Razorfish
• Yvonne Sheehan, Associate Director, Verizon Wireless
• Rob Dwek, Founder/ CEO, The Social Channel
• Andrew Gerber, Attorney, Kushnirsky Gerber PLLC
• Jordan Fletcher, Attorney, Kushnirsky Gerber PLLC
• Adnaan Wasey, Executive Producer, POV Digital
• Ryan McLaughlin, Chief Strategy Officer, Tribal Worldwide
• Brian Lemond, Partner, BK United
• Chris Johns, Manging Partner, Forever Beta
• JB Osborne, Partner, Red Antler
• David Landa, Partner, Free Association
• Stephanie Venia, Vice President, Branded Entertainment, Culture Shop
Following the Demo Day Pitch Panel, there will be a Demo Day Marketplace trade show reception, where all Media Center Incubator members and Artists in Residence will showcase their companies.
For more information, please contact: Sabrina Dridje, Media Center Director of Community Engagement, email@example.com.